Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm sick of Lindsey, Charlie, Arnold, Newt and Michelle - give it a rest

Do we really care what these peeps do?  I don't.
I know enough out of control people already. Call me boring; however, I do not need to know about their poopees, burps and there many ( but zero relevent ) faux pas's.

The world is entering into a major era of lunacy not seen since the 1930's and I'm suppose to care about these spoiled adults - puuhhleeeze...

ps
Donald get a new gig. We don't care about the COLB from wherever or facsimile there of.
The public waters are muddy enough.

No need to throw shredded documents in the muddied media to obscure a myopic and astigmatic public's vision even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment:

/* this goes with div id=sidebar */ /* goes with id=sidebar2 */